Subject: Re: Wolfgang (fwd)
From: Mika Leinonen <[email-masked]>
To: AmigaWorld -- Guido Alfani <[email-masked]>, Bo Arnholm <[email-masked]>, Bjarne Bjoernsen <[email-masked]>, Ruud Hoekzema <[email-masked]>, Lars Unger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:38:00 +0300 (EET DST)

I got the message from Bo last night. Here is a copy of a reply I sent to
him. I don't quite know how to put my feelings into words...

	Mika

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 08:53:30 +0300 (EET DST)
From: Mika Leinonen <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Wolfgang

I have just read the letter three times and I still don't believe it... I
really don't know what to say. I never knew that Wolfgang had these kind of
problems. I'm in shock.

I would like to express my condolences to Wolfgang's family, maybe we
"AmigaWorld people" could do it together?

This is one of those moments when all one's everyday problems seem very
small.

	Mika